Our suggested content feature allows you to write your own scope of work, pricing, and vendor background specifications, and displays them on your team's accounts as they write projects. They can then instantly import your written content into the project with a single click.
To access this feature, you must have an administrative account.
Follow these steps to write your own suggested content:
- Click on your account name on the top right of the page.
- In the drop down menu, press Admin.
- Press Suggested Content.
- On the drop down boxes to the left, click on the Category and Section that applies to your suggest content.
Organizational and Universal Suggested Content:
We have two types of suggested content. Organizational suggested content is editable by you and is displayed to members of just your organization. On the other hand, universal suggested content is available to all organizations using ProcureNow and is not editable.
5. Press +Add Suggested Content.
6. Enter in the title and description of the content you want to suggest.
7. Press Add Content.
Afterwards, people in your organization working on a project with the category and section you specified will be able to instantly add the content you wrote through their interface.