- While you're in the Pricing section, press on the blue show table options text that's below the green Preview button.
- Here, you can make the changes you want to your table.
For reference, here are what the options do:
- Break out pricing by year – allows you to set differing prices as the contract years change. For the table above, this option is disabled.
- Specify quantity of items – allows you to specify the quantity of items. For the table above, this option is enabled and the quantity column is left for you to fill.
- Specify unit price of items – allows you to specify the cost per unit for each item. For the table above, this option is disabled and the column is left for the vendor to fill.
- Include total row at bottom of table – creates a sum total row for each year. For the table above, this option is enabled.
Important note: In the final document, the table will include the columns for units, quantity, and cost per unit regardless of whether you enable the option. If the option is disabled, the vendors will be asked to fill these columns in their proposal. Conversely, if the option is enabled, you will input these specific values yourself.