To save you time, the tool stores scopes of work from hundreds of existing RFPs so that you can instantly import their text into your new document. All of these scopes of work are maintained in our project library. In the library, you can search and browse through RFPs that are relevant to the project you are working on. Once you find an RFP, you can read and select the separate scopes of work you want to export in your document.
Here is a 40 second video that shows you how to use this feature.
Accessing and Using the Library:
- Start by logging into your account and pressing Projects in the top left.
- Then press Browse Library.
- Type a keyword in the search bar or browse through categories to find RFPs related to your project.
- Once you find an RFP, you can select the separate scopes of work you want to import into your new project.
- Press Copy Scope Items to New Project.
- Specify the category, document type, and budget (demo only feature) of the new project you want to create.
- Press Create Project.
- Voila! The scopes of work you selected are automatically imported into a new project.