You may also call ProcureNow support at 855-680-4747 or type your request in the support chat feature on the agency's ProcureNow Bidding Portal.
VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE: ProcureNow does not offer a listing of our customers. If you've made it to this point, it will be due to your wanting to subscribe to one of our government agency customers and you are looking at their public bidding portal. The instructions below start from that point.
To register your business as a vendor the agency, look for the green button that says "Subscribe". See below.
Step 1. Make sure you click the "Sign up" Link, if this is your first time creating an account with ProcureNow. See below.
Step 2. Give us your email address.
Step 3. Check Your Inbox, click the "Activate Account" Button in the welcome email.
Step 4. Fill in Your Name and Your Company Name
Step 4. Type in a password!
Last Step! Press the "Activate" Button, and you're in!
Once you've activated your account, you'll be taken back to the agency's ProcureNow bid portal! Here are a few things you'll probably want to do:
- Make sure you've hit the Subscribe button from the agency's public bid portal. This will ensure you receive notifications about new bid opportunities from the agency!
- Update Your Contact Information and Company Profile. Doing it now is a great idea. If you ultimately submit a bid proposal, we will force you to enter this before can submit ;).
- Make sure you fill in the purchasing categories you want to be notified about. This is found under your company profile. NOTE: If you subscribe to the agency as a vendor and you DO NOT designate a purchasing category, you will be notified about EVERY open bid opportunity.
- Click "Follow" on any open projects that are of interest to you.
- Click "Apply to Project" on any projects you want to submit a proposal.
- Share, Share, Share! Hey, not all these projects may be right for you, but we bet you know someone it WILL be right for. Help each other other, and share projects with our easy social media share links! See below.